Matters needing attentionNote
1, the shipper should fill in the consignment and the domestic freight consignment based on my ID card or other valid credentials, to the shipping company freight departments or the agent checked. If the shipping department or their agents require the shipper to units issued by letter or other valid proof, should also be provided by the shipper.
2, shippers are perishable goods, live animals, emergency supplies and goods with time limits requirements, should first check the shipping sector booked flights to date, tonnage, and according to the agreed time and
3, shippers are limited transport and public security, quarantine and other relevant departments to handle the goods shall show their valid identification documents.
4, the shipper should fill in the cargo consignment items and responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information and documentation provided.
5, shipper for transport conditions or nature of the goods in the transport of goods, should be filling out freight consignment separately.
prohibition of carry-on or checked items:
(a) military or police armed with guns, class (main components), including:
1. Military, official firearms: pistols, rifles, sub-machine guns, machine guns, stun guns, etc.
2. Civilian guns, air guns, rifles and sporting guns, anesthetic injection guns, gun, etc.
3. Other guns: sample guns. Dummy guns and so on.
4. Ordnance, firearms: military or police batons, daggers, bayonets, and so on.
5. Against the gun, the weapon: steel ball guns, tear gas guns, stun guns, electric shocks, such as defense.
6. Imitations of these items.
(b) explosives classes, including:
1. Munitions: bombs, grenades, flares and incendiary bombs, smoke bombs, flares, tear gas, gas bombs and bullets (blanks, FM, test bomb, dummy bomb).
2. Explosives: explosives, detonators, fuses, detonating cords, nonelectric blasting system, blasting agent.
3. Smoke products: shell, Fireworks, firecrackers, and so on.
4. Imitations of these items.
(three) control tool: refers to 1983 by State approved by Ministry of public security issued implementation of on part tool implemented control of provisional provides in the by lists of tool, including dagger, three shuttle knife (including mechanical processing with of triangular blade), and with since lock device of tool and shape dagger but length over dagger of single edged knife, and double edged knife and other similar of single edged, and double edged. Triangular knife. Because the habits and needs of ethnic minorities to wear and use the hidden knife, waist, boot knives are knives, only sold in the autonomous areas, is used.
(d) flammable, explosive materials, including: bottled compressed gases such as butane, oxygen, hydrogen, liquefied; yellow phosphorus, white phosphorus, nitrocellulose (film), the spontaneous combustion of oil and derived products such as metal k. Sodium, potassium, calcium carbide (acetylene), magnesium aluminum water burning items, such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, benzene, ethanol (alcohol), paint, thinner, turpentine and other flammable liquid flash powder, alcohol, celluloid solid flammable solids; sodium oxide, potassium oxide, lead oxide, acetic acid and other inorganic and organic antioxidants.
(v) Poisons including cyanide, toxic pesticides and other Poisonous Materials.
(f) corrosive materials: include sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, battery liquid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and so on.
(g) radioactive substances: radioactive isotopes and other radioactive materials.
(VIII) other flight safety items, such as strong magnetic interference on aircraft instruments to work properly, objects with strong pungent odour, etc.
(IX) other prohibited prescribed by national laws and regulations, transport of goods.